Choose OpenVPN and click on Next.
. Input details as following:
- Profile name: TorGuard;
- Server address: pick one here (TorGuard Hostname),
- Username: your Vpn Username.
- Password: your VPN password
- Port: This option is only available in DSM 5.1+!
- When using OpenVPN TCP, select port: 443
- When using OpenVPN UDP, select port: 443
- Protocol:This option is only available in DSM 5.1+!
- Select "TCP" or "UDP", as you like.
- Certificate: Download it from My Servers page.
Step 4. On the Advanced settings check all option as described bellow:
Step 5. Go to your previously created VPN profile (found in Network Interface on your DSM). Select VPN - TorGuard and then click on Connect.
You will notice the VPN adapter gets Connected.
Step 6. From your laptop/PC (or a device that is connected to your NAS station: Ethernet/Wi-Fi) go to iplocation.net and check your IP, you'll notice that it was already changed.
You can also login to the NAS via SSH and run the below command:
It will show the IP your NAS has changed to.