Part 2: Now that GuizmoOVPN is installed, we can now setup your VPN servers:
1. Next start "GuizmOVPN".... Once started, select "Download new configuration"
3. Scroll to the bottom of the provider lists and select "other". You will be prompted to provide a download URL or local file to select your config file.
Download this config directly to your device:
Further connections can be setup just by duplicating the above config and changing the hostname in the remote line in the .ovpn config file. Just add each connection to it's own zip file like seen above and copy to your device.
4. Next, enter the name of the connection and select "auto send" credentials to be set to ON. Click SAVE to return to the main screen.
5. Tap ON to establish the OpenVPN connection to the server. Depending on your setup, you may be prompted to enter your VPN password here.
to disconnect, return to this same screen and select OFF.
6. Done! Enjoy your secure VPN connection on your iphone, ipad or ipod!