Follow these steps to configure the iPhone iPad or iPod to connect to TorGuard VPN using the built in L2TP feature on iOS 7.
Step 1: Tap the Settings App to get to the screen below:
Step 2: Go to General > VPN >
Step 3: Select Add VPN Configuration
Step 4: Enter your details as shown in the image below.
Fill out the Required fields, then press save when you are done in the top right hand corner.
• Description: This is a name for your VPN configuration. For our example we will use "TG".
• Server: This is the L2TP server address that can be found under the My Servers page in your client area.
• Account: Your VPN username.
• RSA SecurID: Not used in this configuration. Make sure it's OFF
• Password: If left blank, every time a connection is established, a prompt for your password will appear. If completed, then the iPhone will store your password for future connections.
• Secret: For the secret key, enter "torguard" without the quotes.
• Send All Traffic: This will allow for either split tunnel or route-all depending on VPN configuration. This example will use the route-all config, make sure its set to ON.
Step 8: The saved configuration will appear on the VPN screen. You can then slide the VPN to the “RIGHT” position, and your iPhone will begin IPSec communication, it will then show you the stats "Connected".
That's it! Your now connected to your secure L2TP VPN server on your iphone, ipad, or ipod.