This step-by-step tutorial explains how to set up an IPSec only VPN connection on Android.
Below you'll find step-by-step instructions with screenshots to do this - so you can easily follow this tutorial and get connected.
1. Navigate to the "Settings" icon:
2. Select "Network & Internet" in the Settings menu:
3. Then tap on "VPN".
4. Tap the "+" sign in the top right corner: (for some Android versions, you'll need to tap on "Add VPN network")
5. Now you need to enter the VPN server details:
Name: It can be named anything you like, e.g. "TG"
Type: Choose IPSec Xauth PSK
Server Address: Enter any of the servers from our network page here.
IPSec pre-shared key: torguard
After that, click "Save".
6. You can see the new connection you created. Tap on it to connect!
7. Now enter your login details:
Username: Your TorGuard VPN account Username
Password: Your TorGuard VPN account Password
Check "Save account information" and tap "Connect":
8. You can see the status "Connecting..." Please wait... This should take a couple of seconds...
Check your location
9. Once you're connected, you can browse to https://torguard.net/whats-my-ip.php and check your new location: