This step-by-step tutorial explains how to set up an PPTP VPN connection on Android.
Below you'll find step-by-step instructions with screenshots to do this - so you can easily follow this tutorial and get connected.
1. Navigate to the "Settings" icon:
2. Select "Network & Internet" in the Settings menu:
3. Then tap on "VPN".
4. Tap the "+" sign in the top right corner: (for some Android versions, you'll need to tap on "Add VPN network")
5. Now you need to enter the VPN server details:
Name: It can be named anything you like, e.g. "TG"
Type: Choose PPTP
Server Address: Enter any of the servers from our network page here.
Make sure PPP Encryption (MPPE) is checked.
After that, click "Save".
6. You can see the new connection you created. Tap on it to connect!
7. Now enter your login details:
Username: Your TorGuard VPN account Username
Password: Your TorGuard VPN account Password
Check "Save account information" and tap "Connect":
8. You can see the status "Connecting..." Please wait... This should take a couple of seconds...
Check your location
9. Once you're connected, you can browse to https://torguard.net/whats-my-ip.php and check your new location: