Cisco AnyConnect SSL based VPN is one of the best protocols you can use within China or any highly restricted environment and is especially good on iOS devices, below we have a simple guide on how to connect to our AnyConnect servers on your iOS device.
1) Download the Cisco AnyConnect app to your phone through the App Store, once installed tap it to start the app
2) Tap "No Connections"
3) Tap "Add VPN Connection"
4) Fill in below:
Description: TorGuard VPN (anything you want) Server Address: One of the AnyConnect servers found here
Then click "Advanced"
5) Then select "Automatic" next to Certifcate
6) Select "Disabled" as per the image below:
7) To go back to the main connection screen tap AnyConnect on top right:
8) Next to "AnnyConnect VPN" move the slider to the right to connect to the VPN - you will be prompted with the below message:
9) It will then prompt you to enter your TG VPN Username and then your TG VPN Password - once those are entered TAP connect on top right to connect, it should then show as "Connected".