This tutorial will show how to setup aCisco IPSec VPN tunnel on any iOS device like the iPhone and iPad/iPod.
1) Access the settings menu:
2) Tap VPN to enter its settings.
3) Scroll down to the bottom and tap "Add VPN Configuration"
4) Make sure your profile looks the same as the settings and image below:
Description: Anything you like, we will use TorGuard
Server: hostname you would like to connect to, they can be found here
Account: Your TG Service Username
Password: Your TG Service Password
Use Certificate: Leave Default
Group Name: Leave blank
Click "Done" in top right hand corner when finnished.
5) Now make sure the TorGuard profile you just created is selected and slide the little status button to the right to connect: