1) Click on “Open Network and Internet Settings” from the network icon from the taskbar.
2) Click on VPN” on the left-hand side
3. Now click on “Add a VPN Connection”.
4) Now create your connection with the below settings:
VPN Provider: Windows (Built-In)
Connection Name: Anything you want
Server Name or address: Choose one from our network page located here
VPN Type: L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key
Pre-Shared Key: torguard
Type of sign-in info: User name and password
Username: Your TorGuard VPN Username
Password: Your TorGuard VPN Password
Check to Remember my sign-in info and then click Save - see example setup below:
5) Now click on your VPN connection and then click Connect
7) It should now be connected and display as below:
8) Double check your IP on our What's My IP page here to make sure your IP has indeed changed.