New server location suggestions

Rate this question

Question

20 answers to this question

Hey guys, 

Canada, Vancouver

Taiwan, Taipei

Ukraine, Kiev

All noted, will send to deployment team.

Will see what we can do with Singapore :)

• Like 1

Kiev and Vancouver are deployed, Taiwan delayed for now (we are looking), Manchester we have already got that on the list, it will be deployed some time soon.

Regards

Bump..................

A year later this is still the case - Ukraine server is available via the TorGuard Client but missing from the OpenVPN configuration files.

Is that correct?

I'd also like to add my +1 to a call for more UK servers (Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham for example).

Bump..................

A year later this is still the case - Ukraine server is available via the TorGuard Client but missing from the OpenVPN configuration files.

Is that correct?

I'd also like to add my +1 to a call for more UK servers (Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham for example).

I see the Ukraine configs for the Windows Client in appdata, however I noticed it doesn't show up in the OpenVPN Config Generator or any of the config archives from the download page; staff likely already have it on their todo list to add. All you need to do is switch the remote hostname out with: ukr.torguardvpnaccess.com - either from the generator or another config.

Any chance adding Lithuania to the list ? There is Latvia but would love to see Lithuania as well as I'm Lithuanian and sometimes want to be able to watch content available in Lithuania only. Thanks

Bump..................

Is that correct?

Will check that out right away - thanks

Any chance adding Lithuania to the list ? There is Latvia but would love to see Lithuania as well as I'm Lithuanian and sometimes want to be able to watch content available in Lithuania only. Thanks

Yes for sure, we have a few requests, i will put that forward today to our deployment team :)

Cheers

I was disappointed after subscribing to the 10Gbit addon not to see a New York 10Gbit location. NY as the better peering for me. Would you please consider adding it ?

Thanks !

I was disappointed after subscribing to the 10Gbit addon not to see a New York 10Gbit location. NY as the better peering for me. Would you please consider adding it ?

Thanks !

Certainly - i will submit the request for one now :)

We should be adding the following locations soon:

Washington DC

Philippines

Cyprus

Regards

Please consider Streaming IP's in Florida USA. 

The current closest (Michigan) doesn't seem to be great for peering to my location. 

Thanks.

5 hours ago, liquid_iq said:

Ditto for Denver.

On 01/12/2017 at 2:30 AM, wwjn said:

United States, Denver

Would be fantastic, thank you!

Noted, will pass to deployment team and see what we can do.

On 28/11/2017 at 2:57 AM, dREW said:

Would love to see another Sydney, Australia server

Noted, will add more here within the week.

Regards