TorGuard

Rate this topic

Hi folks at TG,

thus far I am pretty impressed and content with your service. And I tried a lot of VPN out there!

Streaming is a big concern to me (and I suspect to a lot of others users as well).

I live in central Europe and the majority of my stream are from the USA.

Soon I will finally get a fiber line and want to continue with your service.

At the moment (with VDSL) I only get around 5 to 10 Mbits bandwidth across the ocean. to slow for high res video content.

I love your offer of streaming ip's / residents ip but I really want to use it when connecting to your 10gbit premium network.

Would you please consider incorporating this? Or is this technically not doable?

regards balexter

17 hours ago, balexter said:

Hi folks at TG,

thus far I am pretty impressed and content with your service. And I tried a lot of VPN out there!

Streaming is a big concern to me (and I suspect to a lot of others users as well).

I live in central Europe and the majority of my stream are from the USA.

Soon I will finally get a fiber line and want to continue with your service.

At the moment (with VDSL) I only get around 5 to 10 Mbits bandwidth across the ocean. to slow for high res video content.

I love your offer of streaming ip's / residents ip but I really want to use it when connecting to your 10gbit premium network.

Would you please consider incorporating this? Or is this technically not doable?

regards balexter

Hi balexter

I wish we could but we are looking for ways to provide faster access to these IP ranges, residential and streaming - in regards to residential IP's this would not be feasible at the moment due to the sheer cost involved, if they do well dramatically over the next 2/3 months then we could consider it - our line speed is restricted just as you are with your ISP on residential ranges, we can only provide it if they have it available and if the cost is worth it.

Regards