TorGuard
molitar

Torguard Client not working. Still have my real IP!

Rate this question

Question

9 answers to this question

The same thing is happening to me now. Attaching screen shot....you can see I am connected green to Torguard, and no data. The self check on the torguard site shows time warner not TG's network and IP. It is happening on multiple devices that used to work fine.

Screenshot_2.png

14 hours ago, Xingzoa said:

The same thing is happening to me now. Attaching screen shot....you can see I am connected green to Torguard, and no data. The self check on the torguard site shows time warner not TG's network and IP. It is happening on multiple devices that used to work fine.

Screenshot_2.png

Can you send a screenshot of the TG Android app connected? do you have any other VPN apps installed?

Regards

It sounds like I have stumped Prod Support. I can't use Torguard until this is resolved. Additionally...I tried being disconnected from wifi that has TimeWarner as provider...and just data through Verizon on my phone. It shows Verizon IP/network on your Torguard site IP check, just like TWC.

-Thx Xingzoa

I think i found what was causing the issue....i uninstalled torguard...cleared cache...data...zeroed free space...reinstalled....now it works fine...need to do the same on my windows boxes. I had done a first time torguard install on an old phone for the above tests...so I don't know why all of my boxes started failing at the same time. Hopefully full reinstalls will fix.

20 hours ago, Xingzoa said:

I think i found what was causing the issue....i uninstalled torguard...cleared cache...data...zeroed free space...reinstalled....now it works fine...need to do the same on my windows boxes. I had done a first time torguard install on an old phone for the above tests...so I don't know why all of my boxes started failing at the same time. Hopefully full reinstalls will fix.

Hi - if all devices were affected at the same time it may have been something to do with your modem/router maybe? it's difficult to say there are so many things can cause such symptoms and normally the simple reinstall or reboot solves it.

Regards