1) Added proxy type and port selection

2) New Settings Section including below options :

- Add Custom Proxies (hostname or IP)

Internal Changes:

-----------------

None

Download

• Like 1

New TorGuard user here, Mac platform. Would someone please explain what this plug-in does and, if I install it, do I need to change any configurations elsewhere?

New TorGuard user here, Mac platform. Would someone please explain what this plug-in does and, if I install it, do I need to change any configurations elsewhere?

Hello, welcome to the forums!

The plugin funnels all your browser traffic through TorGuard's SSL proxies. All you need to do is install it, pick a location to connect to, then you'll get a authentication box that will pop up asking for your credentials. That's it.

4vW4gTY.pngNMeBSUl.png

Thanks or the reply.

OK, I have the extension installed and running. Any way to set this up so that it will log in automatically every time I start up Firefox?

Thanks or the reply.

OK, I have the extension installed and running. Any way to set this up so that it will log in automatically every time I start up Firefox?

Unfortunately there is no way to do this currently with the Firefox Add-on. It's probably on the developer's todo list since it already exists in the Chrome extension. If you want to go that route, here is all you need to do:

• Enter your login details and hit Save
  • Open Settings
  • Enable Always On and hit Save
  • Now whenever you start Chrome you will automatically be connected.

PbOrJ8C.pngyqNpR7n.png

Thanks for the additional information; I'll probably just wait for the next update.

Hi Ladd

Firefox make it extremely difficult to do this but we are working with them to find a way to achieve this - hopefully it can be done! :)

Regards

I'm still unsure what this extension does exactly and the benefits of installing it?

If someone is connected to Torguard through the app, why the need for this extension?

I'm still unsure what this extension does exactly and the benefits of installing it?

If someone is connected to Torguard through the app, why the need for this extension?

Hi Peter

You wouldn't need the extension if using the VPN of course - if you only want to secure the traffic within the browser then its a good option, it can also be used as a second layer additional to the VPN, its handy if you are unable to install any software in work environments or in limited accounts etc.

Regards

This extension isn't working for me, I click connect but it never asks for authentication and then won't connect to any website.

Hi - do you have the browser extension or mail protection used by Avast by chance ? its known to cause such issues.

Regards

Hi - do you have the browser extension or mail protection used by Avast by chance ? its known to cause such issues.

Regards

I use AVG, any known issues with that?

I use AVG, any known issues with that?

AVG can do to yes, can you for testing sakes, remove AVG, reboot and retest the extension.

If you have any mail security running on AVG try disable that first before uninstalling.

Regards

I was able to get it to work by selecting HTTP in the settings but I now cant reach local http servers when it is connected.

9 minutes ago, Ryland said:

I was able to get it to work by selecting HTTP in the settings but I now cant reach local http servers when it is connected.

On the extension hit settings, in the bottom box enter the URL to your local web server and see if this now works.

Regards

21 minutes ago, Support said:

On the extension hit settings, in the bottom box enter the URL to your local web server and see if this now works.

Regards

I tried that and it didnt help.

I am using Firefox 58.0.1 on Windows 7 x64

23 hours ago, Ryland said:

I tried that and it didnt help.

I am using Firefox 58.0.1 on Windows 7 x64

When adding the exclusion just add for example: 192.168.1.10

Then disconnect/reconnect for this to work.

Regards

28 minutes ago, Support said:

When adding the exclusion just add for example: 192.168.1.10

Then disconnect/reconnect for this to work.

Regards

That seems to work better although I thought I had already tried that.  How would I add an exclusion for a non-ip based address?