• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mew

mew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

Hello, any chance we will get a firefox release?

Thanks

#2 TorGuard

TorGuard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

Hello, welcome to the forums. There is already a Firefox proxy extension, it should be working as intended, you can find it HERE.

You can install it by going to about:addons — click the gear icon and select "Install Add-on From File..." then point it at where you saved the TorGuard extension.

I am not affiliated with TorGuard.net

#3 Support

Support

Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

Hello, any chance we will get a firefox release?

Thanks

Hello - yes certainly our extensions has been in the approval queue with FireFox since end of November - its due to the amount of extensions they have had to approve, we are told ours will be available very soon.

Regards

• TorGuard likes this

#4 mew

mew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for the replies. The one in the link has not been working for a while now. Will wait for new one.

Thanks again.

#5 TorGuard

TorGuard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for the replies. The one in the link has not been working for a while now. Will wait for new one.

Thanks again.

Just tested it myself, it doesn't seem to be working with the newest version of Firefox, it might still work for older versions. In the meantime while waiting for the developer(s) to update the extension, you can manually set up Firefox to use a TorGuard proxy via: Options >> Advanced >> Network >> Connection >> Settings... >> Manual proxy configuration.

I am not affiliated with TorGuard.net