If you have ever ventured into the world of online gaming, chances are you have been affected by DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks. This type of abuse has plagued online esports for some time and is only increasing in frequency and complexity. For this reason TorGuard VPN is now introducing a DDoS protection add-on feature that will mitigate and stop any attack immediately.
TorGuard VPN DDoS Protection
TorGuard VPN now offers Dedicated IP VPN services in Romania with DDoS protection running 24/7. This new feature is now available to all clients as a paid VPN add-on. To use, simply purchase the add-on and connect to the DDoS protected VPN IP for complete protection from even the most complex or long running attacks. Full features include:
- 100% Protection From Large DDoS Attacks
- Auto Block any Abusive Incoming Traffic
- Industry leading DDoS Mitigation Technology
- Private and Anonymous Gaming experience
- No More Lag or Connection Interruptions
There are absolutely NO limits the amount, or duration of attacks blocked. This feature is highly effective in blocking all types of attacks and mitigation occurs automatically so you experience zero connection issues. Currently TorGuard is only offering protected IP’s in Romania VPN endpoints but will soon be offering in France, and USA data centers.
Real World DDOS protection
If you are a serious gamer, a VPN with DDoS protection is a must. Player’s IPs are often harvested through Skype, malicious websites, or shady server admins, so protecting your personal IP address from falling into the hands of your enemy is key. Killing off potential attacks before they get to you can very well mean the difference between winning or losing a match.
To find out more, TorGuard reached out to players from our sponsored esports CS:GO team flipsidetactics.com. Players from flipsidetactics utilize TorGuard VPN throughout CounterStrike matches to protect their IP address and block any potential DDoS attacks.
When asked about how this impacts them, B1ad3 said, “It’s important because our entire careers are impacted via the internet in many ways. Good or bad this is our lively hood and making sure we can safely access it should be very important. I have been DDOS’d and many of my teammates due to fans of other teams/or people who simply just don’t like the way we play so that we ultimately lose. It is a very serious problem within the gaming community.”
More TorGuard Anonymous VPN Features
– FIVE simultaneous connections on all your devices.
– Easy Setup on any system: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
– VPN Service for as low as $4.99 / month, Access 1400+ IP’s in over 44+ countries
– Automatically Update newest TorGuard Servers, No Complicated Install or Setup
– TorGuard app supports easy OpenVPN install on Android from Google Play
– Unblock censorship anywhere in the world and Fully encrypt your downloads / browsing
– Fast connections with 100% Uptime featuring Unlimited Bandwidth and Speeds
– 24/7 365 Support For Help – Real people with real answers.