After successfully adding both litecoin and dogecoin as payment options for VPN or Proxy service, TorGuard has announced it is now accepting these crypto currencies as payment for VPN router and HDTV box sales. This means you can finally put that totally awesome gaming computer to work and start mining for a new DDWRT or Tomato VPN Router! (Insert sarcasm here.)
Buy VPN Routers with Litecoin
Setting up a VPN tunnel on your wifi router is the surest way to encrypt all of one’s devices that connect to the internet. Even devices that may not support VPN’s very well like a Ps3, Kindle, or BlackBerry can all be connected to the VPN through a simple wifi VPN connection. The TorGuard store offers pre-flashed VPN routers that run secure firmware called “DDWRT” and “Tomato”. The routers come shipped to the customer already pre – setup with your VPN service account so getting the running is as easy as plug and play. With a secure VPN router from TorGuard, it is easy to broadcast your OpenVPN server via wifi throughout your entire home or business network.
For serious internet usage, a serious router is required. We suggest using a dual band gigabit router for best performance when streaming HDTV programs and accessing local wifi FAST. The top sellers in the TorGuard store that meet these specs are the ASUS RT-N66U, NetGear R6300, and the Buffalo WZR-600DHP. Either of these three routers is highly capable of handling multiple connections without sacrificing speed for performance. This line of high performance routers can also penetrate walls with ease, providing high speed wifi access to all corners of a home or office. The best part: you can now spend your hard earned litecoin, dogecoin (or 6 other crypto-currencies) on any product from the TorGuard webstore . For example, the top seller ASUS RT N66U can be purchased with 30 days VPN service included for just $199 (or roughly 17.65160 LTC at the time of this writing.)
TorGuard continues to offer one of the most competitive privacy services at a very affordable rate. The company provides clients unlimited access to hundreds of VPN or Proxy servers in 30 countries with easy to install OpenVPN software solutions for any OS. In addition to DNS leak proof software, an Internet Kill switch, and x5 simultaneous logins allowed, TorGuard offers a feature packed VPN service plan at one of the industry’s lowest rates.
– Get x5 connections on all your devices. Run your VPN five devices, at the same time!
– Easy Setup on any OS including Win, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS with our FREE Software.
– Premium VPN Service for as low as $4.99/m, Access 300+ IP’s in over 30 countries
– Automatically Update newest TorGuard Servers, No Complicated Install or Setup
– TorGuard app supports easy OpenVPN install on Android from Google Play
– Unblock censorship anywhere in the world and Fully encrypt your downloads / browsing
– Fast connections with 100% Uptime featuring Unlimited Bandwidth and Speeds
– 24/7 365 Support For Help – Real people with real answers.